|Aim and Scope|
Authors are expected to be aware of, and comply with, best practice in publication ethics specifically with regard to authorship (for example avoidance of ghost or guest authorship), dual submission, plagiarism, manipulation of figures, competing interests and compliance with policies on research ethics. Reviewers and Editors are required to treat manuscripts fairly and in confidence.
Contents under Home à Article Submission
You can submit your research paper to the journal in just a few clicks. Please follow the steps outlined below:
- Register your details and select to be an Author
- Log in with your user name and password
- ‘Start a new submission’ and follow the following steps:
- Upload submission as an MS Word document
- Enter metadata (author name, title, abstract etc)
- Upload supplementary files (if appropriate)
- Select which submission type applies to your paper (usually 'Original Research Articles')
- Complete the Submission Checklist and Copyright Notice. Note: It is mandatory to select all the options in the submission checklist before uploading your article.
- Add a Comment for the Editor (if desired)
- Upload the submitted research paper file in microsoft word format
- Enter metadata – this is essential for effective cataloguing and discoverability
- A few sections are compulsory but you should include the Academic discipline and as many keywords as necessary
- Include all References formatted as per the manuscript guidelines
- Upload supplementary file(s) (if applicable).
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check of their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is my/our original contribution and has not been plagiarized/copied from any source/individual. It does not contravene on the rights of others and does not contain any libelous or unlawful statements and all references have been duly acknowledged at the appropriate places.
- The manuscript submitted only to Journal of Natural Resources and it has not been previously published or submitted elsewhere for publication in a copyrighted publication. The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- I/We hereby authorize you to edit, modify and make changes in the Manuscripts/Research paper to make it suitable for publication in Journal of Natural Resources.
- By submitting to journal of Natural Resources, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.